I Want To
RSSPrintEmailMobile View

Go To Search
Click to Home

Clerk-Recorder Fee Schedule & Forms
Fee Schedule

Clerk Forms

Vital Records Forms

Elections Forms

Recorder Forms

*Minor Corrections:
  • An incorrect or missing address of the party to which the instrument, paper, or notice is to be returned
  • Incorrect or missing printed or typed name of individual or entity near the signature
  • Incorrect or missing documentary transfer tax amount due
  • Clarification of illegible text 

Clerk of the Board Forms

Contact Us
Heather Foster

Clerk-Recorder's Office
100 Courthouse Sq.
Room 11
P.O. Drawer D
Downieville, CA 95936

Ph: 530-289-3295
Fx: 530-289-2830

Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Noon - 1 p.m.