Quarantine & Isolation Instructions
- Helpful Chart for Isolation and Quarantine decisions - Non-School and Non-Healthcare Setting
- Self-Isolation Instructions for Individuals Who Have or Likely Have COVID-19 - January 2022
- Self-Quarantine Instructions for Individuals Exposed to COVID-19 - January 2022 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- All Facilities Letters - 2021
- Guidance on Quarantine for Health Care Personnel (HCP) Exposed to SARS-CoV-2 and Return to Work for HCP with COVID-19(This AFL supersedes AFL 21-08.5) as of December 30, 2021 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Workplace Settings: Need to follow Cal/OSHA requirements pertaining to this new Isolation and Quarantine Guidance from CDPH
In the workplace, employers are subject to the Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS) or in some workplaces the Cal/OSHA Aerosol Transmissible Diseases (ATD) Standard (PDF), and should consult those regulations for additional applicable requirements.
For quarantine considerations in K-12 school settings, see CDPH K-12 Schools Guidance and CDPH K-12 testing strategies.
Isolation and Quarantine Recommendations for the General Public (not applicable to healthcare personnel or Schools) - January 14, 2022
|Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, previous infection or lack of symptoms.|
** Workplace Setting (not applicable to healthcare personnel):
In a workplace setting, asymptomatic employees in this category are not required to stay home from work if: