Department of Transportation responsibilities
• Administration and Management
• Transportation Planning and Regional Coordination
• Transportation Alternatives and Marketing
• Transportation Funding and Oversight
• Grant Applications and Management
The goal of the Transportation Department is to achieve a coordinated and balanced county transportation system.The intent includes, but is not limited to, streets and highways, public transportation, specialized transportation, equestrian, pedestrian, bicycle and aviation facilities and services.